24 songs that I listened to the most when I was 24 aka The soundtrack to trying to set my life on the right track while feeling lost in every way.
There's some old songs I rediscovered, remains from my german past, and a bunch of new releases that I had on repeat.
1. Taylor Swift - Don't Blame Me
2. Lorde - Sober
3. Kendrick Lamar - ELEMENT.
4. Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
5. Tove Lo - Bitches
6. Falco - Der Kommissar
7. St. Vincent - Los Ageless
8. Pixies - Where is My Mind?
9. Selena Gomez - Fetish (feat. Gucci Mane)
10. Jay Rock - King's Dead (with Kendrick Lamar, Future)
11. Miley Cyrus - Love Someone
12. Cream - I Feel Free
13. La Femme - Sur La Planche 2013
14. N*E*R*D - Lemon
15. Kate Nash - Agenda
16. Tove Lo - Disco Tits
17. Kendrick Lamar - DNA.
18. Lorde - The Louvre
19. Peter Schilling - Major Tom
20. Camila Cabello - OMG
21. Taylor Swift - ...Ready for it?
22. ScHoolboy Q - X (with 2 Chainz & Saudi)
23. Selena Gomez - Bad Liar
24. Billie Eilish - COPYCAT